Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

[#79313] Assistance reading scanned marriage record?


Recommended Posts

Gjest John Knudsen
Skrevet

Can anyone help with reading some of the entries in the 29 October, 1878 marriage record of Marie Sofie Andreasdatter at Hisøy?LenkeOn page 235 line 17, I cannot completely make out the names of her witnesses or what appears to be a note written vertically along the column line. Also illegible on my screen is the note in the last column to the right.Thanks for your assistance,JK

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen
Skrevet

I'll try, John. The witnesses: Lods Nils Jakobsen og matros (sailor) Karl Lorentsen.The last column: Attest for Bg fra Falkenberg kf. 25/3-68. Bs kfr. pag(ina) 224 - Attest Brud fra Sorenskriveren jf 29/10-70.Translation: Testimonial for the groom from Falkenberg (either F. in Sweden or the name of the magistrate) 25/3-68.The bride is mentioned in page 224 in the register. Bridal Testimonial from Magistrate jf 29/10-70Anne-Lise

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen
Skrevet

Sorry, forgot the word _konfirmation_ These are the konfirmation dates, I think.The occupation Lods is translatet pilot (in a pilot boat)Anne-Lise

Gjest Inger Eik
Skrevet

I _think_ the vertical text says 'Hisø' (old spelling of Hisøy). Anyway, the couple number 16 just above has the place name Kolbjørnsvik written vertically, so I assume that it must just be Hisø, which is also a place name.

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.