Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

[#83244] Help needed to identify a word


Recommended Posts

Gjest Richard Olsen
Skrevet

Please, will someone check the link and check out line 50 (Inga Marie Larsen). At the right side of the page under vaccination is a word that appears to be Gabriel.... Lenke Is this a place name or street name?Thank you.

Gjest Hans Myhre
Skrevet

Attest for vaccination by Gabrielsdtr. and the date.

Gjest Richard Olsen
Skrevet

I should have known that. The other names listed on the page appeared to have been place names, that led to confusion. Oh well, I guess I used up my one silly question :)Thank you very much Hans!!

Gjest Odd Einar Tømmerås
Skrevet

But why does it say Gabriels daughter? You are rightRichard , all the other names are names of places , andthen , daughter of Gabriel with another mans name as thefather ? I do not get it . Maybe i am the silly one.Maybe ....Gabriels daughter put the needle in the armor the behind.

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson
Skrevet

There is a farm Gabrielhytten in Varteig,Sarpsborg?

Gjest Else B. Rustad
Skrevet

Hans (2) is right. 'Gabrielsdtr.' is the patronym of the woman who vaccinated the child, probably the midwife.

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.