Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

Recommended Posts

Skrevet

Hi, I can't find this document in the court records for Senja 1729 why is it not there?? Where is it?? It concerns Nils Jenssen of Breivoll,Ibestad

 

Also I can't find a deed which Nils Jensen of Breivoll, Astasfjord had to Madame Danchers in Bergen 11/9/1729 where is that??

 

Thankyou for your help,

 

Rob.

post-2038-0-29886900-1314313470_thumb.jpg

Skrevet

Hi, I can't find this document in the court records for Senja 1729 why is it not there?? Where is it?? It concerns Nils Jenssen of Breivoll,Ibestad

 

The opposite page (which I've seen posted in another thread) tells that the document is an attachment to the bailiff's accounts. These accounts are held in The National Archives (Riksarkivet) and is currently not digitalized.

 

Also I can't find a deed which Nils Jensen of Breivoll, Astasfjord had to Madame Danchers in Bergen 11/9/1729 where is that??

 

Quite difficult to say. Where have you found the deed mentioned?

Skrevet

The opposite page (which I've seen posted in another thread) tells that the document is an attachment to the bailiff's accounts. These accounts are held in The National Archives (Riksarkivet) and is currently not digitalized.

 

 

 

Quite difficult to say. Where have you found the deed mentioned?

I thought the other thread was confusing It got no reply so I decided to start again.

 

Hilmar Eriksen mentions the deed in his book det Gamle Astafjord og Ibestad. He doesn't saywhere he found it. Any ideas??

 

Thanks

 

Rob.

Skrevet

Hilmar Eriksen mentions the deed in his book det Gamle Astafjord og Ibestad. He doesn't saywhere he found it. Any ideas??

 

Eriksen may have found it in the document in the bailiff's accounts.

Skrevet

Eriksen may have found it in the document in the bailiff's accounts.

 

 

Is it possible to ask for a copy as access is an issue here??

 

Thanks,

 

Rob.

Skrevet

Is it possible to ask for a copy as access is an issue here??

 

The National Archives of Norway Copying Services.

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.