Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

Recommended Posts

Skrevet

It has been many years since I researched my family in Norway, using Digitalarkivet. I am back to looking for more information and of course, there are many more data bases to look at but...

I am having a hard time finding a searchable (by name) of Emigrants. It used to be Emigrantprotokoller from Oslo, Kristiania, Trondheim etc. depending on the closeness to the place where relatives came from.

Is that search still available?

If so, could someone provide a link(s) to each emigration/passenger list?

Also each census record?

Thank you so much!

Dave

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Skrevet

You can easily access the censuses through the "More searches"-option. These are nationwide searches, but you can narrow each search geographically.

 

Skjermbilde 2023-02-24 kl. 16.23.51.png

  • Liker 1
Skrevet

Trying to see how this works.

From previous searching, I know that Axel Vinge, 18 (=1864),  left in Apr 1882 from Trondheim.

I put in Axel Vinge, b. 1863-1865 and get no "hits".

Suggestions?

Skrevet
57 minutter siden, David Vinge skrev:

Trying to see how this works.

From previous searching, I know that Axel Vinge, 18 (=1864),  left in Apr 1882 from Trondheim.

I put in Axel Vinge, b. 1863-1865 and get no "hits".

Suggestions?

 

Try searching without year of birth: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/search/persons/advanced?from=&to=&sc[]=em&firstname=Axel&lastname=Vinge

 

His age (18) is part of the record, but his year of birth is not calculated, and so you can't search it.

  • Liker 1
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.