Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

[#5371] Where might Sogrodneck come from?


Recommended Posts

Gjest Sogrodneck
Skrevet

i am a decendant Oh a John Sogrodneck I have searched everywhere for the origin of him and his last name this Is one of the only places i have seen anything close. if someone could help me I would appreciate it.

Gjest Sogrodneck
Skrevet

He Had A son In wisconsin usa in 1904 he was married to margaret kelly this is all I really know about him.

Gjest Harald Storaker
Skrevet

I think it sounds more like a Slavic name

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen
Skrevet

PS: SOGRO means father-in-law in Portugese. :-)

Gjest Lisa Morken
Skrevet

Found Francis Sogrodneck, Wisconsin, b. 1904, d. 1961 and Eleanor Sogrodneck, Washington, b. 1924, d. 1991.In the white pages for USA, I found Dawn and John Sogrodneck living in Minneapolis. Maybe you can phone them ?

Gjest Sogrodneck
Skrevet

thank you for the ideas if any body comes up with anything else I would Love to hear it, by the way Lisa I am aware of the people you note i have all this information the problem is tracing it backwards. I do know John and Dawn that is who I am looking for this info for but thank you .Sicerely CraigMN

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.