Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

[#10680] Helga Mathilde Jacobsen


Recommended Posts

Gjest Ron Gulbranson
Skrevet

Still trying to find Helga Mathilda Jacobsen. I know about her after her immegration to US. However, can't find any info about place of birth or Father's name. She did have a brother named Julius F. Jacobsen. Possible sisters, Inga, Jenny, and Elisabeth. Please help to find her. I'm at a dead end.

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen
Skrevet

I`ll repost from your previous message that she was probably born in Akershus county on March 26th 1876. Immigrated to Omaha, NE in 1896.This is the only Helga Jacobsen I could find emigrating in 1896:Lenke

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen
Skrevet

Ellis island has her arriving 'on the ship Hekla on November 11, 1896, from Kristiania, Akershus, Norway'. How does that fit your records, not considering that the age seems to be +/- 20?

Gjest Ron Gulbranson
Skrevet

Yes, Thank you. As I said in my posting, I know about her Immegration to US and after. What I don't know is where she came from, and who her parents were. Her borther Julius was born in 1868. But can't find him either.

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen
Skrevet

Well, knowing the correct details will make it easier to look for her in Norway, for those who want to help you out. That way we won`t have repeat the same research and do the same lookups!

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.