Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

[#11637] Trouble getting into the English/Debate forums


Recommended Posts

Gjest Pearl Danroth
Skrevet

For several days, I have not been able to go into the English/Debate forums. Finally, I tried the Norwegian/Debatt link and was able to access both debate pages. Am I the only one having this problem? I have no trouble with the other (English) links in this website - just the Debate link.Wishing you all a very 'god jul'. Pearl

Gjest Jan Oldervoll
Skrevet

No, you are not the only one that had problem. We just moved the debates to another server, and forgot to change the URL on the English page. But now it should be all rigth. God jul to you as well, Pearl.

  • 2 uker senere...
Gjest Roger Thauland
Skrevet

FYI-The English link is not working. Roger.

Gjest Jan Oldervoll
Skrevet

It is, as far as I can see everything is working like it should.

Gjest Roger Thauland
Skrevet

I get a 'timeout' each time, with every browser i have, when i select the English link; but perhaps i'am the only one? Roger.

Gjest Jan Oldervoll
Skrevet

The timeout means that your borwser have not discovedred that we have moved the server. It may have something to with the way your browser is set up. It may also, whough very nlikely, be that tyour ISP's socalled nameserver has not discovered that we have moved. All nameservers should discover this after a few minutes on Wednesday afternoon.There is not very much we can do.

Gjest Jan Oldervoll
Skrevet

Maybe it is our fault, after all. For the time being www.digitalarkivet.no (or digitalrkivet.no) is not working. You have to use digitalarkivet.uib.no. We hope to have the other two working today as well, but since somebody (and I do not even know who) is going to do the work, I cannot guarantee it. But I have started the process and we will do what we can on what in Norway is call the small Christmas Eve.

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.