Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

[#13941] 1801 Birth in Hafslo


Recommended Posts

Gjest Jennifer Richardson
Skrevet

Looking for the birth or baptism of Arne Hansen, born January 1891 in Hafslo. Can't find thatyear in my search. I have his death record ofJan. 17,1886. Would like his birth record, too.Is this data missing? Jennifer

Gjest Tor Andersen
Skrevet

If you manage to find him with these dates that would be a surprise! What is the correct date(s)?

Gjest Tor Andersen
Skrevet

Sorry, I suppose it is 1801 as in the heading.

Gjest Tor Andersen
Skrevet

... and in that case one candidate might be LenkeDepending on other information you might verify that.

Gjest Jennifer Richardson
Skrevet

Hi. I'm sorry I did a typo. That is him. I havehim listed with a birthday of Jan. 3, 1801 inHafslo. How did you find him? When I checked the christening records under baptisms, it skippedover the year 1801. Jennifer

Gjest Tor Andersen
Skrevet

I used the simplest solution 1. Name equals Arne and then 2. Father starting with (or contains) Hans. This gave me 6 candidates but only one in 1801.If you choose Day of baptism / show all / Search you will get a list of all days in use. In this file year is not a separate variable so you have to use contains 1801 if you want a list of all candidates in that year.

  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.