Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

Tollef Ulriksen death record


Recommended Posts

Skrevet

 Tollef Ulriksen's death record (third from top) has something written in the remarks column on the far right, I believe it says something about Glemminge.  What exactly does it say?

 

I believe this is the same person as is listed in the 1865 census, the 1875 census, and 1885 census. Although the death record states he was born in Skjeberg, I believe that is incorrectly recorded, as he was born in Nafverstad, Sweden per census records and his baptism record.

 

I am thinking that the remarks about Glemminge help tie him to the same person as listed in the above census records.

Skrevet

He was buried in Glemminge. Begr. is short for begravet.

It is no doubt the same person. Also the information that he was a kirketjener is both on the 1885 census and in the death record.

Logg inn for å kommentere

Du vil kunne skrive en kommentar etter at du logger inn



Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.