Richard Lervold Skrevet Januar 6, 2018 Skrevet Januar 6, 2018 I have been working on my family tree for a year now and information that I have received from all you has help to go farther back than I had hoped. But, now, I do have question on 2 web sites. One is a genealogy site (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/34139659). One example of this sites information is: (Baron Jon "Raud" Ivarsson til Sudreim (b. Abt. 1245, d. Abt. 1314) With this site, I have been able to trace family trail back in 2 directions back past 1000. And the other on is a Find a Grave site (http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/a/r/e/Charles-L-Arendts-ID/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0385.html One example of this site provides my Grandfathers name, Nels J. Lervold with DOB of 1858 and DOD of 1929. It also provides information on dependents. With this site, I have been able to trace family trail back past the 1100's with several ancestor name changes. Now, some of the accuracy on the persons' and dates may be in question, but that is way I am asking for help of you all. Any and all assistance will be deeply appreciated. Thank you. Richard Lervold
Astrid K. Halleraker Skrevet Januar 6, 2018 Skrevet Januar 6, 2018 8 timer siden, Richard Lervold skrev: Now, some of the accuracy on the persons' and dates may be in question, but that is way I am asking for help of you all. Please specify the question.
Recommended Posts
Logg inn for å kommentere
Du vil kunne skrive en kommentar etter at du logger inn
Logg inn nå