Gå til innhold
Nasjonalarkivet

Rural Residences for Even Olson/Gunnaar Børresdr from the 1865 and 1875 census


Recommended Posts

Skrevet

Hello,

 

I wish I could post this in Norwegian, but all I know is English 😞.  Anyways, I'm looking for some information regarding rural residences from the 1865 and 1875 censuses.

 

Would someone be able to tell me where these residences are located today?

 

1865: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/census/person/pf01038032000492

1875: https://www.digitalarkivet.no/en/census/person/pf01052059007995

 

I was able to find the general region, but I'm hoping I can maybe get GPS coordinates or a link of Google.

 

Thanks for the help,

 

Kirk Clemens

Skrevet

Aspelund is mentioned in the local history book from Furnes with farm number Gnr/Bnr 212/5.

("Furnes bygdebok 1" by Toralv Bleken-Nilssen, Furnes historielag, 1941/1996)

Aspelund was sectioned from Skålsveen, Gnr/Bnr 212/2, which originally was sectioned from Prestseter Gnr/Bnr 212/1.

 

The farm numbers were changed when Furnes was merged into Ringsaker in 1964. Prestseter and Skålsveen can be found on today’s maps as Gnr/Bnr 700/1 and 700/2, respectively, which suggests that Aspelund should now be 700/5. However, this number is no longer in use. Probably absorbed into a neighbor property, or subdivided into smaller properties with higher Bnr-numbers.


Here is the official map from the Norwegian Mapping Authority, where you will find the farm numbers (Gnr/Bnr) in red

https://www.norgeskart.no/#!?project=seeiendom&layers=1002,1013,1014,1015&zoom=14&lat=6759937.90&lon=282651.92&p=searchOptionsPanel

You may change the language to English in the menu.

 

 

A3C1060A-AEBD-4058-8745-D5B2E102E735.jpeg

75A0C16D-A9E3-4240-AC74-AF9F6E01B87F.jpeg

Skrevet

Transveen is mentioned in the Veldre local history book, with Gnr/Bnr 65/1

(”Veldre bygdebok 1”, Veldre historielag, 1974).

 

Gnr/Bnr 65/1 is still valid, and can be found on current maps. There are however, no standing buildings on the property).

 

https://www.norgeskart.no/#!?project=seeiendom&layers=1002,1013,1014,1015&zoom=15&lat=6763888.58&lon=280107.82&markerLat=6763894.859540531&markerLon=280145.50391243154&p=Seeiendom&showSelect

 

C884C8BC-6A81-4E5D-8C29-932F4FF89008.thumb.jpeg.203cea4c2efc6515151c1db5fe792bd0.jpegBBA65CD3-6B2B-46BE-9630-7CE6F61E41D4.thumb.jpeg.f2dbffb291f6823b5c98d233a2ed15db.jpeg

Skrevet

Thank you so much for this information Matthais. The picture of the one farm is great to see.

 

Is this local history book available online anywhere? I don't speak Norwegian, but I would be very interested in paging through it.

 

Thanks again for your help.

Logg inn for å kommentere

Du vil kunne skrive en kommentar etter at du logger inn



Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

    • Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
×
×
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.