Lauren Seymour Skrevet Mars 12, 2024 Skrevet Mars 12, 2024 Hello, My name is Lauren, and I am an American. I visited the National Archives in Oslo last year. I was told I could post to this forum with questions. I am sorry I do not speak Norwegian! 🙂 I am wondering if I can request a property report from the Gammel Grunnbok online, even though I do not live in Norway? I am trying to track down some of my relatives and make contact. I have learned where my relatives used to live, so if I could request a property record, I could learn more about that piece of land, deeds, and the people. Thank you!
Nasjonalarkivet - Anita Riise Skrevet Mars 12, 2024 Skrevet Mars 12, 2024 The older property(mortgage) registers are available online as well for foreigners as for Norwegians. You can search in the old registries here: https://media.digitalarkivet.no/en/tl/preg/browse
Nasjonalarkivet - Kristian Hunskaar Skrevet Mars 12, 2024 Skrevet Mars 12, 2024 15 timer siden, Lauren Seymour skrev: I am wondering if I can request a property report from the Gammel Grunnbok online, even though I do not live in Norway? 1 time siden, Anita Riise - Arkivverket skrev: The older property(mortgage) registers are available online as well for foreigners as for Norwegians. You can search in the old registries here: https://media.digitalarkivet.no/en/tl/preg/browse The old registers can be freely browsed, while property reports from the Gammel grunnbok can be requested here: https://media.digitalarkivet.no/en/self-service/grbb Torbjørn Igelkjøn reagerte på dette 1
Recommended Posts
Logg inn for å kommentere
Du vil kunne skrive en kommentar etter at du logger inn
Logg inn nå